Small Business News
1. Amazon’s New Patent May Block Customer In-Store Price Comparison (06/22/2017)|
A patent purchased by Amazon may pose potential privacy issues. Named, “Physical Store Online Shopping Control,” this technology has the capability to track shoppers within their brick-and-mortar stores.
2. Promoting a Business with Limited Resources (06/19/2017)
Your brand is the core of your marketing strategy and your business. It may be challenging to deliver your branding message with limited resources, but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible, thanks to the limitless tools available on the internet.
3. Businesses Have A Lot To Gain From Micro-Influencers (06/16/2017)
Have you ever been convinced by a celebrity you are following on Instagram to buy something? We’ve all been there. When it comes to products and services, you as a consumer tend to follow suggestions from what you consider your inner circle—friends, family, and sometimes, your favorite social media star.
4. Facebook Connects Politicians to Their Constituents With New Feature (06/12/2017)
Facebook has now expanded its Town Hall concept, which allows people to reach out to their elected officials, as it came up with a dedicated feature for politicians themselves. With this feature, elected officials can further determine the pulse of their constituents, and better represent their voices in Congress.
5. Effective Ways to Promote Your Business With Video Marketing (06/12/2017)
From search engine optimization, the next evolution of online marketing is video. While mobile phones and social media are invaluable, they have created a generation with a relatively short attention span.
6. Here’s How Social Media Marketing Can Boost Your Google Rank (06/09/2017)
In boosting your search engine ranking, it’s almost criminal to exclude social media marketing, especially given its pervasive presence online. Last year, nearly 70% of people worldwide used social media in one form or another.
7. Reasons Not to Overlook Voice Search for Your Next Online Marketing Campaign (06/08/2017)
The popularity of voice-activated smart assistants is gaining traction, especially with Apple hopping on the bandwagon with its Siri speaker due to be released soon. This is why businesses should include voice search in their online marketing campaign, rather than focus solely on text-based searches.
|Small Business News is brought to you by iEntry, Inc.|